Profion GmbH is an independent broker and boutique consultancy for well-known business clients in the field of employee benefits with a strong focus on company pension schemes (bAV).
We work with products in the area of pension provision on a daily basis and are stably embedded in the family-owned Südvers Group. The origins and foundation of our international clients are tech-oriented Silicon Valley companies. At Profion, we live the best of both worlds – solidity and value with an agile corporate structure and modern mindset.
To manage our clients’ company pension schemes, we use a special software, etspuka. The modular, access-based software makes it possible to perform the necessary administrative processes and has a large number of semi and fully automatic interfaces for exchanging data and documents with third-party systems. Numerous business transactions can be processed quickly and easily using predefined workflows and extensive document management.
To further expand our strong market position, we are looking for you as Software Support Specialist to join our team in Munich.
- Central point of contact for Profion and ets and, if necessary, third parties for questions about etspuka
- Support Profion in the further development of etspuka, e.g.,
- Connection of web portals
- Connection of an external document management system
- Creation of a rights and roles concept
- Formulation and testing of new requirements for Profion employees
- Implementation / maintenance of reports, Word templates and email templates
- You have experience with database-supported DMS and digitization projects
- You feel confident enough to work in the outlined area of responsibility
- You can work independently, think and act responsibly
- You are creative and enjoy getting things done
- Attractive salary plus company bonus
- Company pension plan, accident insurance and company travel insurance
- Excellent training and development opportunities in an appreciative environment
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home as well
- Attractive office space, mostly used by two people, very central location, first-class equipment
- Informal atmosphere and no dress code