Profion is an independent broker and a boutique consulting firm for well-known business clients in the area of employee benefits with a strong focus on company pension plans (bAV).
As a 100% subsidiary of the SÜDVERS Group, we serve our international corporate clients in the areas of bAV, fringe benefits and HR services. Since 1998, the origin and basis of our customer business have been primarily technology-oriented US companies that shape and modernize all of our daily lives, worldwide. At Profion, we live the best of both worlds – solidity and value with an agile corporate structure and modern mindset.
In order to further expand our strong market position, we are looking for you as Account Manager (m/f/d) Company Pension Plans in Frankfurt.
- Supporting and advising our customers as a technical expert for company pension plans
- Participation in customer meetings on products and their operational implementation
- Direct contact for individual questions at beneficiary level
- Portfolio management system as well as creation and verification of reports, benefit statements, certificates and notifications (e.g. PSV notifications)
- Support with invoicing our corporate customers
- Collaboration on overarching projects, e.g. process optimization or digitalization
- Insurance business training and / or business or natural science studies
- Ideally experience and expertise in the field of occupational pension plans
- Very good German and English, both at least B2 level
- Ability to work in a team
- Commitment and customer orientation
- Systematically clean and independent work
- Very confident handling of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Attractive fixed compensation (no variable sales-based component)
- Various attractive insured benefits (bAV, accident insurance, death and disability insurance, insurance coverage on business trips)
- Differentiated work (time) models (possibility of part-time, flexible working hours, hybrid working) and more than 30 days of vacation
- Attractive and centrally located office space in Munich
- First-class technology and equipment
- Excellent training and development opportunities in an appreciative environment
- International customer environment, international team
- Modern and informal working atmosphere